Lighting issue.

-

Rcaul3rd

Reaction score
73' Dart sport 5.2L. I recently installed a new full car wiring harness, alternator, battery, ign module, ballast resist, VR, all new bulbs and sockets, ign switch etc. Every wire and connector in the car that could be replace was. Once I started the car everything worked as intended with no issues. I drove the car a couple of miles then parked it for a few days. When I started the car a few days later I noticed that I no longer have rear tail lights, parking lights, white dash lights, or bright headlamp indicator lamp. The dome lights work. The turn and flasher indicators work on the cluster. The brake lights, reverse lights, and turn lights all work. The only components that I have not replaced is the cluster board, cluster VR, and head lamp switch. I have checked all of the connectors to the rear and I am not finding an issue. I checked for voltage at the rear sockets with tail lights and I have no voltage. I assume the headlight switch is bad and needs replaced. Will the headlight switch cause this issue?

-
Back