like, agree, dislike, thanks list

-

diymirage

HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
under every post there is the list, of how many likes or dislikes and the like (see what i did there?) it got, but only the OP of said post hast the "list" option

there are times i see a post, and wonder, "now who disliked that", or "i betcha i know who put that red X there"

would it be a good idea to open that "list" option up to every one?

i for one dont mind people knowing what i liked or disliked, and i figured if you put it online, its out there

under every post there is the list, of how many likes or dislikes and the like (see what i did there?) it got, but only the OP of said post hast the "list" option

there are times i see a post, and wonder, "now who disliked that", or "i betcha i know who put that red X there"

would it be a good idea to open that "list" option up to every one?

i for one dont mind people knowing what i liked or disliked, and i figured if you put it online, its out there
I can see it on any post or thread.....

wow, they musta really listened to me then

proceed
I've always had that option. I just click on the like list and it shows me everyone that liked that post, or disliked, etc. Any post, even if it's a thread I haven't posted in

Sometimes the "Dislike" is put because the check & are side by side. I think the check should be moved to the far left side, then there might not be as many mistakes. JMHO.

I've always had that option. I just click on the like list and it shows me everyone that liked that post, or disliked, etc. Any post, even if it's a thread I haven't posted in
i wonder why i thought you couldnt
i just looked at it before i posted this thread and somehow musta completely missed it

well that was
51B9ApVJAeL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

:poke::poke:

Not really liking the red X it seems to be a cowards act, why not take the time and explain why you disagree with the thread/post. Here is a fine example of me giving someone a compliment on the OP's car, fat fingered...maybe? Why not post your opinion and instead piggy backing on my post.....

Screenshot (15).png

BC29B121-2A65-40F4-9A77-E0350BB30EBA.png

While using an iPhone there can be some “fat finger” mistakes as well.
It’s real easy to hit the “Dislike X” instead of the “Hide the advertisement X”

Not really liking the red X it seems to be a cowards act, why not take the time and explain why you disagree with the thread/post. Here is a fine example of me giving someone a compliment on the OP's car, fat fingered...maybe? Why not post your opinion and instead piggy backing on my post.....

View attachment 1715645484
you can see who did it, why not just call him out and ask

Last edited:

View attachment 1715645484
i dont know
a lot of times, someones makes a statement that i simply disagree with
"sausage links are better for breakfast then bacon"

if i dont agree, ill X it

do you really always need to go into a discussion on it?

(of course you do, you want to call the guy out on it, thats why i want to see who gave the red X, but that's beside the point)

heres one for you

someone posted a meme that claimed "cleavage does not make up for your face"
and i X ed him

i dont think its too hard to figure out that i rather look at cleavage then an ugly mug
so sometimes, the red X is self explanatory

I love it when I say "I drove my Duster today" and somebody disagrees. LOL. Really? You watch'n my house and know that I didn't??? Why else would you disagree.... :D :D

Calling someone out because of the RED X ends up being a S**T slinging contest. If someone RED X's something I've posted, I just shrug my shoulders & move on. It isn't worth my time & effort to dispute them.

I had somebody X one of my posts the other day but I'm convinced it was an accident. But instead of calling him out and asking "Why'd you do that?" I just let it go. I think some of them are funny, especially the ones where people do it just in spite.

I have already commented about this. I have fat fingers and have to hit the screen a few times to get the right button. The response I got was to do the screen pinch thing to make the button bigger.

I love it when I say "I drove my Duster today" and somebody disagrees. LOL. Really? You watch'n my house and know that I didn't??? Why else would you disagree.... :D :D

It's your wife's Duster and she is letting you think you own it. You know how marriage works!

What's wrong?
Nothing.

See?

I think if you disagree, you should at least explain your reasoning. Disagreeing without a courtesy explanation is like soaping someone's car windows in the middle of the night.

Sometimes I enlarge the screen on my phone so I can hit the right button. Sometimes I still hit the wrong one.

Bein I've never been a pussy, I don't hit the disagree. I TELL whoever it is I disagree and WHY.

I find that I often fat finger the red x whenever I am on my phone, but I will go back and change it right away, don't know if the poster still gets a message that I disagreed or not.

-
Back