Line Lock - Summit Brand

-
Anyone ever use a Summit Brand Line Lock? Summit Racing® Staging Lock Systems SUM-760000

At $70 it is 1/2 the cost of the Hurst one. Looks like a good deal.

I run one and it works perfectly.
Let me know if you want your brake lights to work when the lock is active.
(Required by law on the street)
I can save you a lot of time, money and work with an inexpensive kit that doesn’t require cutting into your brake lines and plumbing in a pressure switch.
There are others on here using my kit and are very happy with how it installs and works.

I run one and it works perfectly.
Let me know if you want your brake lights to work when the lock is active.
(Required by law on the street)
I can save you a lot of time, money and work with an inexpensive kit that doesn’t require cutting into your brake lines and plumbing in a pressure switch.
There are others on here using my kit and are very happy with how it installs and works.

Awesome! Thanks for the info. I don't guess I need it to light the brake lights. I am only going to use it in a situation either on the track or doing burnouts, which I am sure is more "ticketable" than brake lights not working. LOL

Awesome! Thanks for the info. I don't guess I need it to light the brake lights. I am only going to use it in a situation either on the track or doing burnouts, which I am sure is more "ticketable" than brake lights not working. LOL

I helped one guy on here set his up so he could throw a switch and have his horn button work as his line lock switch.
Throw the toggle switch the other way and the horn honks again.

it's not what you may expect of an anglia gasser. it's the 105e (harry potter shape) but an estate/wagon version
neil.

anglia gasser.jpg

I've had bad luck with the two Summit line locks that I've had. First one went bad pretty quickly as did the second one...
Probably just bad luck but my experience none the less...

^^^and before the comments come in yes I did use it properly where I pumped up the brake and then set it>>>>

i have a hurst line lock and it only holds for only 5 to 7 seconds then it fades off ever since new . but i would think it should hold for as long as the button is held on ???

-
Back