LL1 Dark Turquoise Poly single stage Help

-

66DartSedan

Reaction score
I've been searching for a gallon to repaint my 66 Dodge Dart Sedan. I want the original single stage look as I use it for film and tv.

I called TCP Global and they do have a Dark Turquoise Metallic , but they said that was not OEM and they mixed it up themselves. DARK TURQUOISE METALLIC ACRYLIC ENAMEL LOW VOC GAL KIT

$89 plus shipping. not bad price.

Has anyone used this color and can I see photos?

Now I also see sites like paintscratch who has what looks like the legit OEM LL-1 for $424
Your PaintScratch Shopping Cart

ouch, kinda pricey!

Please any input. thanks

Try NMB paint sales. I think they are out of Florida. They got me the light frost Turquoise for my 64 valiant.

Please let us know what you find out on that, or PM me directly. My Charger is going through bodywork right now and I want to go with that same color, though I'm planning for BC/CC.

Please let us know what you find out on that, or PM me directly. My Charger is going through bodywork right now and I want to go with that same color, though I'm planning for BC/CC.
well i m guessing the TCP Global, you get what you pay for, but I just called NMB paint sales, and they had the OEM gallon for $170 including the hardener.

OKay NMB paint sales has 1 Gallon $130.23 (not a bad price for OEM) Acrylic enamel DUPONT paint and this is the paint code he sent me.

imagejpeg_1.jpg

imagejpeg_0001002.jpg

My question is what will the TCP Global look like... once sprayed ...it SEEMS similar.

This is my OEM color which is under the trunk that Im trying to match. But it doesnt seem to look like DARK TURQUOISE? Can anyone tell? This seems like medium perhaps?

LL1.jpg

This is my OEM color which is under the trunk that Im trying to match. But it doesnt seem to look like DARK TURQUOISE? Can anyone tell? This seems like medium perhaps?

View attachment 1715133601
To me it looks like dark but 52 years has made it lighter in color. Don't forget factory drawings inside trunk. 170 slant in yours?

I paid for a sample from Higgs Paint in Fl. This is what I got in from the sample above 4508LH If this gives you an idea. Its $130 for a gallon.

20180131_124302.jpg

20180131_124309.jpg

20180131_124345.jpg

20180131_124359.jpg

20180131_124415.jpg

20180131_124447.jpg

20180131_124517.jpg

-
Back