Loaded and ready to leave today

-

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
We are loaded with miscellaneous A Body stuff and a completely rebuilt 66/67 Charger interior. Stop by N6/7 and and say Hi to us and our friends from MI

We are loaded with miscellaneous A Body stuff and a completely rebuilt 66/67 Charger interior. Stop by N6/7 and and say Hi to us and our friends from MI
Have a great trip Don and good luck with sales. Say hi from us to your wife too.

Just checked into the hotel and passed your “Hi” along to her. Just to let you know, I’ll be hitting the wagon hot and heavy when we return! I’ve slacked on it for way too long - trying to get that Charger stuff ready for the Nats.

I'll keep an eye out for you Don. I'll be there tomorrow. Not sure if they still do the early entry thing on Thursday? If they do, I may come on out tomorrow instead of waiting till Friday. I need to pick up sheet metal from Ted, so it would be nice to get that out of the way first!

With your windshield decal and wrist band you should haveno problem getting in Thursday. If they question you at the gate just tell them you’re picking up sheet metaj from a vendor. We’re gonna come in about 1:30 -2 to unload everything

I'm just a "Tater"....as in Spectator, lol. I did get in around 1, but Ted was running around like a head with his chicken cut off tryin to get set up. He told me to come back tomorrow and he would fix me up. What row are you in? I'll try to stop tomorrow and yak a little.

Hi JD - am in n6 & 7. N 6 is facing the main road on the right when you come it. You won’t miss the blue 66/67 Charger interior sitting right in front on the blue A body carpet

I came by today, and Mrs. Don said you'd gone to do a little business. :eek: I'll try to run back by tomorrow. I had a good day today buying parts....and that breeze all day made the weather very nice.

Hi JD - yes business called! Other than maybe any business that comes up, I’ll be there till around 4-4:30 when we’ll be packing up sales or no sales

You too Don. I'm gonna get a good nights sleep and head south early in the morning. 7 hours, but it's a good drive. It's been a great weekend here. HUGE turnout, and the weather couldn't have been better. I think the Yellow 69 Charger 500 that was so rusty it was being held together with duct tape was one of my favorites. Y'all be safe going home. :)

-
Back