Local Chicagoland guys?

-

lemonboy69

It's JUST a Slant Six...
Reaction score
Just curious who all is around the Chicagoland area ('Burbs included) that's got a nice A-body... just looking to make some contacts!

Hey, What about me!!!!????
Located in Genoa (Southwest of Rockford)
There is a whole contingent of us out here in the "Country" Lots of A bodies in this area. Are you in the CMC? (Chicagoland Mopar Connection)
Joy

I am in St.Charles I have 5 A-bodies and 1 E-body Thanks Jayson

Not from chicago either, but do visit for some of the chicagoland mopar shows and swaps. From watertown, wi. Nice to see there's some mopar gals!

Hello!

I grew up at 59th & St. Louis on the southside (Midway airport area). I now live in Beecher, IL about 45 miles south of my old stomping grounds. I don't have a nice car, but a project......for now.

Take care!

Phil

I am in Schaumburg. Don't have an A Body anymore (67 Dart). I got run over by a semi on the IKE going 65mph one morning. Totally totaled, but the radio still played on when I woke up! Now I have a 72 Charger. Is there anyone in my area who wouldn't mind giving me an education in the timing on a 318?

North side of Chicago, originally from NW Indiana.
3 Darts '65 GT L6 in Plum Crazy, my daily driver with 188,000.
'72 4-Door L6 in "Grandma Green" with 52,000,
'71 Swinger (now just a Dart) 340/727 in wild bright Yellow.
303,000 miles and resting in the garage, waiting to go back to the
body shop, and..
1 '66 Belvedere II convertible 383/4 bbl, red/black with 185,000mi, my first car, owned since 1977.

I wish I had time be in clubs, go to shows, etc. In the city, there's not too many people interested in old cars. Many more in the suburbs and country.

I am in the far southern burbs.I am 3 hours south East Peoria,IL.
I have a 68 Dart GTS "H code" 383 4 speed 1 of 991 built and I have a 70 Road Runner 383 auto,Limelight,and may be getting a 66 Barracuda soon working on it. Jim

I drive through Crete every day, and go through Beecher every once in a while also. Hope to have the car done (or on the road at least) this summer.

I'm in Beach Park IL looks like I'm out here all alone.

-
Back