-
Ok, where are all the Ottawa guys hiding? :dontknow: I know there's more than just lil' ole me on here. C'mon out. I know you're in here somewhere! :poke:

Wylde1.

Isn't Kernel Sanders from the Ottawa area too? My memory may be fuzzy!

Hey fellow Cannucks! ...I heard my name lol

Yes from Ottawa, the place that the rest of Canada loves to hate! hahahahaha

Born in Manitoba, I am a Forces brat and have been on the road though most of Canada with the exception of the territories and very little of Nova Scotia (though NS is on my list to explore too). That being said, I'm always drawn back to Alberta, British Columbia and Montana. Love it out there!

Hey Wylde1, are there any local shows/get togethers in Ottawa anymore?

Have a great day eveyone, I'm off to the bone yard today for a couple 360 parts...lol suppose to be a decent day, if I find anything interesting I'll take a couple pix

Troy

Hey Wylde1, are there any local shows/get togethers in Ottawa anymore?

Have a great day eveyone, I'm off to the bone yard today for a couple 360 parts...lol suppose to be a decent day, if I find anything interesting I'll take a couple pix

Troy

For some reason that I can't figure out, the Mopar guys have been gathering at other places away from the other classic cars and rice burners on Friday and Saturday nights. I'd rather be where all the action is!

For the winter, I was told some of the guys meet up at Tim Horton's on Merivale Road & Central Park every Wednesday night at 7:00pm. I really should get out there since I could walk to it from my apartment.

Wylde1.

New again, was a member before a while ago I'm back again. (been busy) Iam in the Kelowna area just moved from Kamloops anyone nearby I'd like to hear from them.

I am in the middle of the country, Thunder Bay , Ont. , If you are driving west to east you have come thru Thunder bay, LOL , there is only one road Hwy 11/17. If someone is passing thru and needs help, call me, and i will do my best to help out.

I am in the middle of the country, Thunder Bay , Ont. , If you are driving west to east you have come thru Thunder bay, LOL , there is only one road Hwy 11/17. If someone is passing thru and needs help, call me, and i will do my best to help out.
\

i used to live in thunderbay about oh 5 years ago now lol i saw a duster pass a car a rainy wet day on vaughn harvy boulevard or red river road and the guy almost lost control kinda skided sideways i dont hink he was meaning to do do it .........

-
Back