lokar brackets

-

iggys68dart

Reaction score
i am buying the kickdown cable for my 68 dart and hear i will need lokar bracket is it the srk 4000 i found one on ebay and would like to be sure before purchase

There's another on the market, I can't remember the name of them but it starts with a "B". We used it and it was great. The Lokar I heard has problems working good.

That's my 2 cents.

I am trying to hook up the lokar kickdown and also throttle cable on the 73 Dart I bought. Project already started but not finished by P.O.

I found that the lokar bracket wont work with the throttle bracket. This is with a EB 1406 and intake. I found that both brackets want to be in the same spot.
So I am going to modify the original throttle bracket this week and incorporate the kickdown bracket into it.

i believe it is bouchllion please forgive spelling i was really interested if it was correct for mopar being the srk 4000

i believe it is bouchllion please forgive spelling i was really interested if it was correct for mopar being the srk 4000

that's the correct bracket at the carb for both the throttle and kickdown cables.

-
Back