Not open for further replies.

PROSTOCKTOM

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I know it's probably a long shot here, but I am looking for a good solid, stock roller (I don't necessarily need the drivetrain), complete car, no junk please.

Can basically be any brand except GM brands. A Packard or Nash would also be okay too. Not looking for someones previous street rod project.

Looking for my next project to spend a few years on.

Thanks,
Tom

1938 Nash Lafayette Deluxe Business Coupe.jpg

1938 Ford.jpg

1937 Ford.jpg

1722618060404.png

Last edited:
To bad you didn't ask last summer. I had a 38 Dodge coupe. I'm having to start downsizing. I still have the 38 Plymouth 4 dr sedan-I like bigger cars for the highway. And I possibly won't get to that either. If not I'll post it on here later.

Jeff, those links are not good eBay links unless to give that hosting site your email (not happening), but thanks.

I've been looking all over the internet and was actually hoping a member on here might have a car.

Tom

Jeff, those links are not good eBay links unless to give that hosting site your email (not happening), but thanks.

I've been looking all over the internet and was actually hoping a member on here might have a car.

Tom
I looked them up again on ebay's general site Tom and they show ended when I look them up one at a time. On ebay motors general search they show current and valid. What kind of crap is that? Sorry to waste your time. I would love to have that convertible to restore. Im picking up what your putting down. Wish it was more helpful. Have a nice weekend.

Obviously these aren’t member cars but I am waiting for the dog to get out of hock. IE. the doctors.

I don’t think I can do better than those last two.. imma gonna need a smoke after those, holy schmoley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back