Look out new guy here

-

Jasons@8

Reaction score
Hi yes yes I'm the fng person just saying that I'm new and I have been a avid Dodge lovers since high school and can't wait to meet all of you I've been working on a few projects and one of them is my '96 ram. I'm doing body work and getting ready to paint it. I have a 75 dirt that I'm looking to make a pro mod. Maybe if I can afford to do that right now. I've been scavenging looking for parts for my A8 that I have in my garage. I've got heads a block cam bearings valves. Little here. Little there stuff. One thing that I can't find is a 50 mm needle bearing roller cam part number p5007932. If anybody can help me with that I would be much appreciated. I've been pulling my hair out for the last 2 years trying to find one but you know how it is I'm a mack truck technician have been for the last 26 years and yes I have the drag racing bug and it won't go away I Guess it's one inch that I need to scratch I'm a dad of 3 boys I guess that's me in a nutshell so hi and thanks for letting me join.

PXL_20240927_103750124.ACTION_PAN-01.COVER.jpg

PXL_20240927_103937596.ACTION_PAN-01.COVER.jpg

Hi yes yes I'm the fng person just saying that I'm new and I have been a avid Dodge lovers since high school and can't wait to meet all of you I've been working on a few projects and one of them is my '96 ram. I'm doing body work and getting ready to paint it. I have a 75 dirt that I'm looking to make a pro mod. Maybe if I can afford to do that right now. I've been scavenging looking for parts for my A8 that I have in my garage. I've got heads a block cam bearings valves. Little here. Little there stuff. One thing that I can't find is a 50 mm needle bearing roller cam part number p5007932. If anybody can help me with that I would be much appreciated. I've been pulling my hair out for the last 2 years trying to find one but you know how it is I'm a mack truck technician have been for the last 26 years and yes I have the drag racing bug and it won't go away I Guess it's one inch that I need to scratch I'm a dad of 3 boys I guess that's me in a nutshell so hi and thanks for letting me join.

View attachment 1716314795

View attachment 1716314796
Welcome from NJ!
IMG_4599.gif
IMG_4599.gif
IMG_4599.gif
IMG_4599.gif

-
Back