Look who's finally getting put together

-
I have been seeing early As pop up but dont know much about them, as in what parts interchange,whats available etc. isnt it true they dont make headers for that early a bodies? i also see htem with 318s etc, the 273 commando always seems to be missing... but yes they pop up for sale etc.

I have been seeing early As pop up but dont know much about them, as in what parts interchange,whats available etc. isnt it true they dont make headers for that early a bodies? i also see htem with 318s etc, the 273 commando always seems to be missing... but yes they pop up for sale etc.
I think they make headers they just cost a butt load of cash. Yes most of the time the 273 is gone. We have had a ton of early a bodies and only 2 had the 273 and they was worse out so we replaced them with 318s it just easier to find .

Todays progress the motor and suspension out from the front of the car ready to go in the white car I have no idea what I'm going to do with the body of the convertible LOL

received_735267790470475.jpeg

We could not use his old air cleaner the hood would not clear but other then that its done note this was to get it running and driving and reliable not make it look a1 perfect lol. I want to thank my friend Richard. With out him it would not have happend thanks to yall for keeping me dreaming bout it and helping with parts. Btw that's the hood yall helped me get . I think 3 members teamed up to ship it to me it was like a relay race lol

received_261211092449843.jpeg

We could not use his old air cleaner the hood would not clear but other then that its done note this was to get it running and driving and reliable not make it look a1 perfect lol. I want to thank my friend Richard. With out him it would not have happend thanks to yall for keeping me dreaming bout it and helping with parts. Btw that's the hood yall helped me get . I think 3 members teamed up to ship it to me it was like a relay race lol

View attachment 1715739976

I just found this thread...

Nice to see you working on cars again...

Great job Asa!!! :thumbsup:

I just found this thread...

Nice to see you working on cars again...

Great job Asa!!! :thumbsup:
I ain't done much with covid. My friends done most of it any way dad drove her home 45 miles today we still have work to do . It's going to need a wire harness under dash. I'm going to pull it outta the vert. Probably dash and all. And swap it shes running super rich so some tuning still to be done but I got to cruise with my dad for the 1st time with us both in a hot rod lol

20210525_150219.jpg

20210525_150646.jpg

20210525_153522.jpg

20210525_152628.jpg

Finally :thumbsup: I remember chatting with you 8 years ago about this project. lol

Finally :thumbsup: I remember chatting with you 8 years ago about this project. lol
Thanks bro ya the old chatroom days . I've had this plan forever . It's been a crazy few years I'm about to have a few cars for sell my uncle left we have too many now we are only keeping a few lol

-
Back