Looking for 360 stock bore stroker pistons

-

70Roadkill

Reaction score
Ok, I have a stick bore magnum block in good condition, every stroker kit I look at it’s all .030 or bigger. Anyone know of a piston part number for a stock bore I can use with a stroker crank and better rod? I can find those part numbers easy. Struggling to find a stock bore stroker piston.

Ok, I have a stick bore magnum block in good condition, every stroker kit I look at it’s all .030 or bigger. Anyone know of a piston part number for a stock bore I can use with a stroker crank and better rod? I can find those part numbers easy. Struggling to find a stock bore stroker piston.
What's the taper, out of round and overbore specs on your block. It should be bored to make the bore's true and have the exact piston/cylinder wall clearance for the manufacturers pistons.

Call Wiseco Pistons in Ohio and ask for Vic Elinger. Great Mopar racer and can tell you what is available. Tell him you are an
Abodiesonly member and John Cadamore said to call you.

Call Wiseco Pistons in Ohio and ask for Vic Elinger. Great Mopar racer and can tell you what is available. Tell him you are an
Abodiesonly member and John Cadamore said to call you.

I heard using PBR's name adds 20% to the price of everything!!! Must be something about those rich, retired gentleman racers...

What's the taper, out of round and overbore specs on your block. It should be bored to make the bore's true and have the exact piston/cylinder wall clearance for the manufacturers pistons.

I've had three Magnum blocks apart and not one needed an overbore. Pretty impressive if you ask me. Not saying that none will but that's been my experience.

-
Back