Looking for 69 swinger previous owner

-

Hoogs69dart

Reaction score
I bought a 69 dart swinger this summer. And I am looking for whoever used to own it. Just want to know the history of the car and what happened to the original engine and hood.(Which I'm sure is long gone by now) The guy I got it from does not remember anything about who he got it from. He said he had it for about 25 years and never got around to doing anything with it. I got it in minnesota and had MN plates on it in that expired in 1992. And there is whats left of a Texas state inspection that expired in 1986. And looking at the interior I hope someone will remember her. And yes the cross hatch covered the dash pad too. The last 6 of the vin# 202068

2016-07-27 18.42.05.jpg

2016-07-27 18.41.42.jpg

Wow, you are gonna have fun with that! Sorry no help on the history - what are your plans?

I start college for auto body and collision next month. So I will do most of the as I go to school, and going to cut out all the rust and do my best to coat everything inside and out to keep her from rusting ever again. And hopefully be able to drive it by the end of next winter. As far as the car she is gonna stay b5 blue, but I'm going switch to black for the interior. Mild 408 stroker with efi and some kind of an overdrive trans, probably a 200r4. Suspension will prob be a hotchkis tvs. 4 wheel Wilwood disc. And A/C, just don't know from who yet. But I really like resto mod air.

-
Back