[WANTED] Looking for 73-76 Upper control arms and spindles for disc brake conversion

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andre68

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey hows it goin FABO, I got a 64 cuda that im looking to convert to discs. I have posted on this before but kinda went into different build directions, slight fund availability, go aftermarket or not, blah blah blah... Anyways! Point is I have decided to just go with a stock front w/discs, and im looking to buy some parts for it.

1) 73-76 upper control arms
2) spindles
3) dust shields
4) proportioning valve

I already have my stock lowers, I found caliper brackets at the junkyard off a 76 dart. So the top portion will complete my set up. I have decided to go with new rotors, calipers, bearing and seals, pads, lock nut.

If you have a complete set for sale in good condition thats great let me know. As for what im looking for per say, well, its mentioned above.

thanks fabo!

I was looking to buy brakes for my 69 also. Someone mentioned that you can buy a ball joint or ball joint adapter that will allow use of the older control arm. Not sure on pre 67 but may be worth exploring. Try call Cass at doctor diff.com he is knowledgable and sells brake kits and conversion parts.

Good luck.

Yea, I seem to notice that the best deals or done in a package deal. I guess I would prefer a proper upper control arm but I will look into the adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back