Looking for a good car audio forum..

-

grassy

Reaction score
I have a bunch of audio stuff to go into the '75 Duster and wondering if there is a good forum out there that I can ask questions..

I rather not cut up the car interior and rather make up boxes but I gather that certain speakers require a proper amount of air space, etc..

Thanks
grassy

What are you lookin to build? Does your car have foldown backseat and want speaker out back?
Crutchfield.com Has great tech support and will answer any questions wether or not you bought from them

Hi,

I have a couple of amps, a stack of tri axles, tweeters and a sub woofer in a box and want to install without hacking up the car. I have looked at a couple of forums but responses to nubie questions are pretty acidic .. i think it is a sport.... it isn't the wiring info that I need but more the enclosures.

I guess what I need is someone to help me design a stereo for the car with he electronic stuff that I have...and I know systems are kinds frowned on in this forum....

Me, I prefer exhaust but the main users of his car are under 21..

I looked at cruchfield but it more of a sales tool..

Ian.

Did you try our sister site "Car Audio Talk" ? There's a link @ the top of the page just below the black header....

Damn, I am blind. Slap me with a raw fish..I have never noticed that link before.

Thanks, I shall try them out :)

ian.

I tried that forum. The posts I read seem to get good useful replies. I had some specific head unit and sub enclosure questions. I think I got poor response because I said " .....for my '69 Dart". I think even though the questions I asked were equipment related everyone was scared off by where it was going. I got next to no replies in my posts. Haven't been back since.

Like the raw fish comment. Crutchfield stereo,has a neat website as well.

I have been away for a few days so I apologize for the delay in response.

Swinger, I shall take you up on your kind offer. To help, I will dig out the stuff and pm you as soon as I can.

Thanks all,
Ian.

-
Back