Looking for a Radiator Vendor

-

dart4forte

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Need a radiator re-cored. The shop I used 6 months ago changed hands and no Habla English.
Would like a shop in the Mesa or Scotsdale area. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated. Also, is the someplace where antifreeze can be recycled?

I know it's pretty far away from you, but this guy is old school & did nice work for me on my Demon radiator.

Hays Radiator
4110 N 20th St, Phoenix, AZ 85016
(602) 263-1165

I know it's pretty far away from you, but this guy is old school & did nice work for me on my Demon radiator.

Hays Radiator
4110 N 20th St, Phoenix, AZ 85016
(602) 263-1165

Cool(no pun intended) I'll give them a shout. Oh, when is the next Mopar nite?

Thanks

I just priced a 2 core recore for my Lancer. Does 550 to 595 sound high to you guys? It does to me, I know copper has gone through the roof.

I would send it to Glen Rays. I got one of the last 033's they made with the ripple cooling tubes.

It is a nice piece! They are not re-producing them any more, but sure they can re-core your original to better than new! Contact Bruce "I think". He will likely send a box to ship it in and give you a great warranty on the work!

Just wish they could have built me an 065!

Last edited:
I know a real reasonable place in Yuma...they did my Duster. It's outta the way for you but if interested I will send you the address. Very reasonable and quick. Just PM me if interested.

-
Back