looking for Plum Crazy 1970 Dart

-

str12-340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm in the process of building a 1970 Dart in Plum Crazy paint with the white tail stripe (yes a full sized car). A 1/18 diecast would help to keep me inspired! send PM

sorry,
How much do you want for it, shipped to 98070???

70 swinger driveshaft even turns high detail

20201130_182904.jpg

20201130_182955.jpg

20201130_182926.jpg

20201130_182916.jpg

20201130_182942.jpg

So USPS literally wrecked the one I bought from Josh, so I'm still looking for A 1/18 die cast Plum Crazy 1970 Dart

That didn't work. I tried to give you access to my conversation with josh_owen since I sent him pictures of the damaage when it showed up. I can't do that because he started the conversation. I'll shoot something to him and see if he caan add you to the conversation so you can see the pictures. He told me to trash it, but it's in a box on a shelf. If you want it, you should ask him for a price and then pay me to ship it to you. I feel bad that he lost the value of what he sent (he refunded my money) and would be happy if he at least got a little something out of it.

That didn't work. I tried to give you access to my conversation with josh_owen since I sent him pictures of the damaage when it showed up. I can't do that because he started the conversation. I'll shoot something to him and see if he caan add you to the conversation so you can see the pictures. He told me to trash it, but it's in a box on a shelf. If you want it, you should ask him for a price and then pay me to ship it to you. I feel bad that he lost the value of what he sent (he refunded my money) and would be happy if he at least got a little something out of it.

Cool thanks I would be interested to see it. Dont trash it.

That's pretty stand up and respectable, I'll see if I can figure it out how to add you

Wow it sure did get trashed! I would be interested in buying it. I cant offer to much for it though. I am in bc, canada and can pay with paypal. PM me with what you would want for it.

I'm not well versed in shipping to Canada, if you guys make a deal just let me know what to do.

-
Back