Looking for someone in Central Fl to work on my 70 Dart

-

Brooks James

VET, CPT, Huey Medevac Pilot
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Would prefer for it to be a member within a 100 miles radius from Fruitland Parke, 34731. Need:
Gas tanke r and r
Front end rebuilt
lnstall torsion bars
8 3/4 r and r third member
Install rear disc brakes
Install dougs headers
Other smaller work

Not in a hurry, Looking for someone who does quality work, whom i will well compensate. Does $40 hr sound good.
I will take care of the towing and help if you will allow it

NO RUST, no oil and grease mess, very clean
NO BS

Last edited:
I bet I have done 80% of that myself in the driveway

I betcha you could do it

Would prefer for it to be a member within a 100 miles radius from Fruitland Parke, 34731. Need:
Gas tanke r and r
Front end rebuilt
lnstall torsion bars
8 3/4 r and r third member
Install rear disc brakes
Other smaller work
Not in a hurry, no rust, no oil and grease, no
BS
Carb overhaul

Fixed! :poke::lol:

So what you really need is a lift

:poke:
Yup.best thing I bought for my garage after building the garage, just wish I'd have built it bigger
And had space for a 2nd lift.

Like last Saturday when I replaced the front differential in my Durango. So much easier than having to do it laying on my back.

Yup.best thing I bought for my garage after building the garage, just wish I'd have built it bigger
And had space for a 2nd lift.

Like last Saturday when I replaced the front differential in my Durango. So much easier than having to do it laying on my back.
So you actually found one?

Yeah. Finding wasn't the problem. I had bought it at 10am and thought I could go get it the same day, but took a week of waiting for LKQs hoops to be able to actually take possession.
They had a couple in their U pull a mile down the road even but they were more $ and that's with me pulling it. And they added for a core charge which I didn't have to pay, while being able to keep the old one for eventual rebuild.
I'd have rebuilt it this time but I wanted the least down time I could. It's my wife's ride to work.
They built these stupid.i can't even get the cover off without pulling it, rack n pinion is in the way.
So it has to come out to rebuild anyway.

-
Back