[WANTED] looking for used bbp axles for a body

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know steve johnson?he might.LOCAL GUY

Hey what's up man..I don't think he does I may give him a call though. I have bought a lot of parts off Steve.I actually bought your carb off your duster a while back. I'm gonna need some backing plates for new bbp axles for my 8 3/4

I bought my backing plates for my 8 3/4 from Mancini racing.

Bruce
Hey what's up man..I don't think he does I may give him a call though. I have bought a lot of parts off Steve.I actually bought your carb off your duster a while back. I'm gonna need some backing plates for new bbp axles for my 8 3/4

i got a set of moser axels. i ordered them with the standard a-body spacing for 1 1/2 brake shoes and drums. they just drilled the big bolt patter in them. so you just gotta take a stock set of small bolt drums and drill the big bolt circle in them. the center register is stock a body size so the drum is still hub-sentric. i got em with new green bearings installed. $350 and there yours.

scamp man,yep i remember.ill ask around and see if i can help you out.

i got a set of moser axels. i ordered them with the standard a-body spacing for 1 1/2 brake shoes and drums. they just drilled the big bolt patter in them. so you just gotta take a stock set of small bolt drums and drill the big bolt circle in them. the center register is stock a body size so the drum is still hub-sentric. i got em with new green bearings installed. $350 and there yours.

Is that a shipped price..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back