Lost our Granddaughter one year ago today

-

Back in Time

Reaction score
One year ago today we lost our Granddaughter Amanda to the evil Demon ******. Please hug your Loved ones close and be diligent about combatting Drugs. We Love and Miss you Amanda.

Amanda last photo.jpg

I'm truly sorry for your loss

There are times I wonder if people could see the end of the road they are on, if they would switch paths before its too late

I am so sorry.
The wife and are raising a now, 5yr old, and 10yr old because the step daughter is an addict.
I know the day is going to happen that somebody shows up on the front porch to tell us she is dead.

Addicts do not care about anything but their next "FIX"

I'm truly sorry for your loss

There are times I wonder if people could see the end of the road they are on, if they would switch paths before its too late

Yes We all spent Thousands at the money grubbing ,no help rehab centers. Before the Devil got her she was a good Cristian girl. The hold was so strong we couldn't even bring her back to God. For some reason the only thing they see is how to get the next fix :(

Yes We all spent Thousands at the money grubbing ,no help rehab centers. Before the Devil got her she was a good Cristian girl. The hold was so strong we couldn't even bring her back to God. For some reason the only thing they see is how to get the next fix :(
As sad as that is, I see a silver lining in there
The Bible is clear, the gifts and callings of God are without repentance
Salvation is a Gift of God, so I have every reason to trust she is right now worshipping God with the angels

In fact, if you allow me the liberty, I believe, based on Luke 16:9 that there will come a moment in heaven, when your time on earth is spend, when the Lord Jesus will raise His nail pierced Hand and silence the worshippers
Then he will beccon Amanda to raise to her feet and say, hurry over to that Eastern Gate Daughter and open it. There is someone there whom I need you to welcome in

Man thats gotta be so tough. My prayers are with you. My kids know that I love them more than anything in the world and I would gladly take a bullet to save them.
I'm amazed at how popular ****** is these days. You'd think it was 1970 all over again.

I remember when this happened. I sure am sorry. Still shocked.

Sorry to hear. Once you're hooked on some of that stuff there is no turning back. Talking about it may open someone else's eyes and prevent another tragedy. Thanks for reminding us.

Very sad indeed. What a beautiful young lady, only to be claimed by the devils medicine. My condolences for your loss, may she be at peace!

I'm sorry for your loss.
My wife and I are raising my grand daughter because my daughter has a problem.
It's sad when you hear that she's in jail or prison, and feel relieved to know that at least for the next month or two she won't be found dead someplace.
Right now we have no idea where my daughter is. She fell off the radar again about a month or so ago. I check the jail inmate site every night hoping her name pops up.
The stuff is vile and evil, I can't wrap my head around it.

So sorry to hear this. The grip of this drug is potent. Back in the day I had a very good friend who unknown to me was a former junkie. When I knew him he was clean and we spent a fair amount of time together. Then the long claws of ****** pulled him back in but nobody knew it. He went back to it and robbed and cheated a whole bunch of friends before one of us put a stop to it. He lost his job, his friend, his Harley (commandeered to pay back all the folks he stole from) and dropped out of sight. It's a horrible drug and the people pushing it should be shot on sight.

I'm sorry for your loss.
My wife and I are raising my grand daughter because my daughter has a problem.
It's sad when you hear that she's in jail or prison, and feel relieved to know that at least for the next month or two she won't be found dead someplace.
Right now we have no idea where my daughter is. She fell off the radar again about a month or so ago. I check the jail inmate site every night hoping her name pops up.
The stuff is vile and evil, I can't wrap my head around it.

I understand your pain. Like you we were happy when she was in jail because we knew at least she was unable to use. This last time she was in jail for 6 weeks because we all made a decision to not bail her out thinking 6 weeks without using might wake her up. This picture was taken one hour after serving her 6 weeks and coming home, 3 hours later she was gone from an over dose. She grew up in a stable ,Loving home and this still happened. We now share her story ,not for sympathy, but to try to educate. I pray for your Granddaughter.

-
Back