[WANTED] Lower control arms

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need lower control arms 69 barracuda that are not pitted out. Please be in great restorable condition. Need not be rebuilt.

Hey Richard - lower control arms from about 63 all the way through 76 are the same except for sway bar tab location (if equipped with them). I have a set without sway bar tabs that I was using to keep the Dart I'm cutting up a roller. Have them off now. They still have decent 73-76 large lower ball joints still attached. Pay the shipping on them and you can have them as I won't be needed them. They maybe will fit in a large flat rate box.

Hey Richard - lower control arms from about 63 all the way through 76 are the same except for sway bar tab location (if equipped with them). I have a set without sway bar tabs that I was using to keep the Dart I'm cutting up a roller. Have them off now. They still have decent 73-76 large lower ball joints still attached. Pay the shipping on them and you can have them as I won't be needed them. They maybe will fit in a large flat rate box.

Yeah, I'll take them, but i want to bead blast, re build the bushings, and new ball joints. PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back