...........Lunati BB solid roller lifters.........

-

oldkimmer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
.............anybody using the #72421 LUN lifters....if so , what do u have to say about them.....thanks.......kim.........

I have been looking at buying them and also waiting for reviews...

Rodney has a 500 sittin on the stand right now with a set in it. They look good as hell. I like how they have the bar on the inside of the intake valley instead of the outside.

No grindin, no bushed bores. They are on a .686 lift solid roller in a 500.

Attachments

• LUNASTY.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 324
Negative on pressurized oil. It's funny though.....that nobody has had that feature for 40 years. lol Not that it wouldn't be a good feature to have. These were customer supplied, FWIW. We had no say so in the purchase......or your phone wouldda rung.

Do you think they are good or should I leave them alone? I found a set for $250 new from a friend. Are any additional mods needed for oiling? Last thing I want is the lifter to die and trash my motor.

Bob I picked them up last night. On my current build was going solid cam but now I will use the roller. YES, more power that I cant hookup on the street. :)

great, don't worry you'll soon find your way to the track. pm helicoil, he has a brand new .640" roller cam for $150+s and i have a set of little used chrysler triples for $200 including shipping. that should about be everything for the set up but retainer and locks. man you can't beat getting into the roller cam world for that little bit of cash out lay.

pm helicoil, he has a brand new .640" roller cam for $150+s

Not anymore he doesn't. lol It's not .640 either. It's actually a better grind than he thought. It's a dual pattern solid roller. .599/592 @.050 276/279 on a 108.

I run those rollers in a 512 and the Lunati solid 636 roller. I haven't had any problems. Good enough for 10.20s

-
Back