Mad Dog Headers

-
here are some I took from under the car last year when I did the spring relocation and mini tub, they don't show much. The starter is a mini and I haven't tried to get it out but I believe you can, no interference with torsion bars but I thick there is room for improvement, I don't believe the tube is dented if anything a very small dimple. If I remember, when I get the car over the pit again I"ll get some more detailed of the underside.

Thanks ,for posting.THOSE ARE NICE.... They fit nicely, and spark plugs,are doable......

Thanks ,for posting.THOSE ARE NICE.... They fit nicely, and spark plugs,are doable......

Thank you, Actually they are easier then they look, you have to take your time, if I remember correctly it took about 1/2 hour to change all the plugs, some you get to with a socket, some with a wrench

Thank you, Actually they are easier then they look, you have to take your time, if I remember correctly it took about 1/2 hour to change all the plugs, some you get to with a socket, some with a wrench

How tight on they around the transmission? Are they close to the shift cable and trans lines?

-
Back