Made another trip to the farm

-
It will be great for you to get the parts in the hands of the end users, and $$ for the owner or I guess the estate.
I have always been amazed at the sheer magnitude of old cars, parts and yes people back in the East. Too bad about all the salt and rust there though.

WOW that is a lot of e body stuff. Not sure if there is enough of those cars out there for all these parts. Good find

Last edited:
Hard to wrap my mind around just how many disassembled Mopars it took to create such a parts stash!!

Last edited:
I’m not a regular on this site. I have mostly 70 e bodies and some b bodies. Several observations. I’m 64 and my hoarding days are over. I’m selling off a few cars and parts so my wife and kids won’t have to deal with this situation. This whole thing kinda hurts. The fire is just awful. He lost a lot. Good of you and your friend to help out the widow and son. Hopefully they can reap some monetary benefit. I’m sure he spent a fortunate on this stuff over the years. It would be nice if you could get the build sheets from the seats and put out the vin numbers. I’m sure he saved them. However, being realistic, your not going to be able to sell all this stuff just to the people that need it for their personal project. If you price it to do that, you’ll be selling this stuff for 20 years. You’ll need to sell some off to wholesalers or you never get rid of most of it. Honestly an auction would be the best. Good luck with getting it all out in the market. I’m glad I live a long way or I’d be tempted. Again, good luck.

^^^ I have had tons of parts over the decades. I have seen people with tons of the same and try to sell to flippers or whatever term you want to use. Thing is they want to pay 10 cents on the dollar, because they know how many years it takes to sell it all, all the work and aggrivation.
Good thing is back East where all this is, there are so many Mopars and Mopar customers.

Let's not turn this into a sale thread.
Looking for a 70 e-body pdb master cylinder, casting 2229171. Have one for sale?

Thanks
Chris
Let's not turn this into a sale thread. OMM doesn't want to list and price parts at this time. Send him a personal message if you have a question. Thanks

I've sent a message. Leaving for Carlisle tomorrow and won't be around the computer. I left my phone number so give me a call.
posted twice here but apparently since I asked for a specific part it got removed? Would like to come and take a look. Driving 28 hours so I will only get one shot to check out your stuff. Let me know!!

-
Back