-
Status
Not open for further replies.

392Mopar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Magnum heads, pushrods, valvecovers, rockers, and bolts to swap Magnum heads to an LA smallblock $250. Local pickup in Hazlet, NJ PM me if interested.

I started collecting parts to swap magnum heads on to my 318 but decieded to change plans and just find a bigger drop in motor for the car, I'm too indecisive!!!

Anyway I have a set of Magnum heads off a Dakota that had 80,000 miles when swaped out to high performance heads when he was supercharging. They do have the infamous hairline cracks between some of the valves, but the maching shop said 90 percent of the magnum motors running today are cracked and have no issues, and they should be fine. So you can use them for a cheap budget upgrade or use as cores if you wanted new heads. I also have a set of stock magnum valvecovers, the proper Mopar Performance pushrods made for the Magnum head swap to La part # P5007477 new in package, a complete set of Magnum rocker arms with guide plates and bolts that came off a Mopar Performance 380HP crate motor with less then 3000 miles on them, and a new set of EngineQuest Magnum head bolts part # HB318N. Really the only thing you would need is the proper lifters with the oiling holes, gaskets and an intake.

I wouldnt recomend putting any cracked heads on a fresh motor but this would be the perfect way to wake up your older LA small block. I do also have a new Crane H-278-2 Cam and lifter set for sale for an aditional $100 that has the correct lifters for this setup, although the cams a little big for stock magnum heads, but you could resell the cam and use the lifters. But most aftermarket cams come with the lifters with oiling holes nowadays.

Pm me with questions.

Butch

Attachments

• DSC01270 (Medium).jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 461
  • DSC01279 (Medium).jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 480
  • DSC01280 (Medium).jpg
    81 KB · Views: 455
  • DSC01281 (Medium).jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 472
  • DSC01282 (Medium).jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 447
  • DSC01284 (Medium).jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 440
  • DSC01285 (Medium).jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 455
  • DSC01287 (Medium).jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 456
  • DSC01288 (Medium).jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 444
  • DSC01290 (Medium).jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 452
Still available, Drop it to $200 for the magnum swap parts, heard the pushrods are hard to find these days. Consider the heads a freebie, can ship if you dont want the heads. Will be going on ebay and craigslist in the next couple days. Give you guys first shot.

Butch

Patrick,
I'm trying to sell as a complete setup. But if no takers, I'd cosider breaking up. I'll let you know.

Butch

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back