Make some time January 7, 8 and 9

-
it’s a pay for service right or am I looking wrong.

It was free when I signed up, just like yellowrose said it would be. Just name and email and you are in.
Sorry for long delay. I was not paying attention here because Kaase was talking on the expo.

I just checked with a different computer. The link in the first post still looks the same. Click on the link, scroll down a little and click the register button.

It was free when I signed up, just like yellowrose said it would be. Just name and email and you are in.
Sorry for long delay. I was not paying attention here because Kaase was talking on the expo.

I just checked with a different computer. The link in the first post still looks the same. Click on the link, scroll down a little and click the register button.

thanks. I’m in the shop now and would rather have it set up in the house on my desktop. That way I can watch it on my tv.

I tried to register a few times and got no confirmation email. Using my phone tho.
Maybe they figger I'm a lost cause lol.

I tried to register a few times and got no confirmation email. Using my phone tho.
Maybe they figger I'm a lost cause lol.

Try logging on tomorrow with same name and email you registered with.
When I registered it said if I don’t get an email confirmation it should still work five minutes after registering.
They have the links on the screen saying the different segments will be available in one day.

Missed the past 2 day but set in front off my computer most of the day today.
The thing about watching it live is that when you pause it, then un pause it.......well you just lost that part. Family created this problem but was able to see most of it.

On the left hand side i see the first two videos are available now. So, time to catch up! now i can watch the first one at my own pace, and back up when i get interrupted.:poke:
day 2 is the day i wanted to watch the most but will go back and start with the first day.
Thank again YR for posting this up. a grate thing they have done.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

-
Back