Status
Not open for further replies.

71duster06

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all,
I recently went to efi on my 340 and no longer need my current fuel system. I purchased this kit in June of 2014. It's the Mallory 140 pump with return style pressure regulator. The system worked out great for my duster as I used this with 3/8" fuel line and an 850 thermoquad. Since I installed the pump I had the range of daily drives, few nights at the drag strip, and a 1,200 mile trip to Mopar Nationals in 2014. Anyways I don't need to sell this setup but it is not even two years old and I would like to see it used and not sitting on my shelf. When I bought it in 2014 is was $281 but since then it appears MSD got their hands on Mallory and the exact same setup is over $380! http://m.summitracing.com/parts/msd-29209

I would like to get $230 OBO so PM me if your interested. I am located near Grand Rapids, MI. This would be sent in its original box and misc instructions/hardware. Thanks for checking.

I have more pictures but my phone only uploaded one for some reason so I will post more soon. Any questions please let me know.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 237
More pictures

Attachments

• IMG_8723.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 167
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_8727.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_8729.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_8731.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_8730.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 160
FYI I am looking for some frame connectors for my 71 Duster so I would be open to a partial trade and then agree upon some cash to make up the difference.

Pump is just sitting here and would like to see it go to good use.

Interested in it as I'm rebuilding my engine and want to get rid of the mechanical pump. I'm located in Detroit so maybe we can meet if it's not too far?

Hey there. I can get the box dimensions and weight and get a price estimate too being so close it wouldn't be much to ship. Probably same as gas.

Where in Detroit are you? I try and make it to Woodward a few Friday or Saturday nights thoughout the summer. Lot better car scene than GR.

Interested in it as I'm rebuilding my engine and want to get rid of the mechanical pump. I'm located in Detroit so maybe we can meet if it's not too far?

I work in Dearborn and live on 12 mile in Royal Oak. If we can meet then yeah it's perfect

Last edited:
PM me you phone number and we can connect soon and confirm price and payment. It would be $18.75 to ship it so that would be the cheapest way for both of us.

I work in Dearborn and leave on 12 mile in Royal Oak. If we can meet then yeah it's perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back