Me and my sons 64 build

-

OpposedOdie

Reaction score
Hello All , I have had this 64 for about 4 yrs now and when i first got it i wanted to go back to my high school days so i got the big tires on the back ... well times are changing and now i am getting ready to go into the lower and slow mode .... well not the slower part ... plans for the next yr include , replacement of the front clip (fiberglass) Tubular front end and replacement of the motor and transmission (from a 170 slant six to maybe a viper motor ) who knows ... would be nice ... replacing the rear end and chopping it ... or just getting 60 series tires ... my 11 yr old already claims it as his ...

DSC00058.jpg

DSCF4633.jpg

Welcome to FABO.
Sweet Valiant
That engine would be very cool in the Valiant, don´t think I´ve ever seen a Viper engine in a early A-body.

That will be a great finished product for sure.. Definitely will be looking for pics of your fabrication.

Grant

Thanks , I'll have to take Pic's as i go ... I see this is the place to be if you are into mopar ... I am putting one of these this next month www.magnumforce.com and trying to finish the tubiing of the rear end ...

DSCF4280.jpg

Welcome to FABO! That would be cool if you could cram that big V-10 in there. Good luck on the build.

Well looks like I have to put this project on hold again for about a year ... Ill be leaving this Sunday for Iraq and they will not let me take it with me ... LOL ... :( Ill check in from time to time to say high , till then later ....

-
Back