Meet my wife Melanie

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
I thought it would be a good idea to meet my wife who is going on a humanitarian refief effort in the Dominican. Shes my everything and is a very kind and special person. Shes a Registered Nurse of 12 years and dosnt get paid the big bucks as you would if you worked in a hospital. Shes a community nurse who loves her job and gives that little extra. Not many nurses want to work in the community..IE pay and travelling. this is a bucket list shes going to check off and cant wait to go. While there she will be visiting Med. clinics, hospitals,doing first aid, teaching,building schools,repairs to class rooms mainlyhelping and assisting women and children. I posted earlier on this and have posted a pic of her and her best friend..........Yah! sometimes I wounder whos more important:banghead: LOL. As well a pic of me today, Im going to shave the right side of my head and left side of the ol goat to help raise some money for her. Anyone interested in this or wanting info on even going/doing this just let us know. Thank you for any help and I want to limit any donation to not exceed $25 My paypal is [email protected] Anyone who knows me hear can speak for me.. Im honest and sold and purchased items here and have always been fair. This is NOT a way to get anything other than my wife her dream and help out with the women and children in the D.R..........Again Thanks from the both of us Edd and Melanie (Mel) Hayes

Attachments

• 2011 xmas 055.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 674
  • HPIM1796 (640x480).jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 672
Thanks Jack..........There are a lot of days when I say......Me, Really! She is something. She donated her kidney 7years ago to her brother April 11. It sucks because he really dosent have anything to do with her much now.It really pisses me off but I can only imagine how she must feel. BTW I will pass on your nice comment..LOL

I gotta agree with Jack here Edd! She is definitely a catch...one question though?? Why is it you topless??

And why isn't there a nipple shot! What kind of crap........ LOL!

Hats off to your wife!

And why isn't there a nipple shot! What kind of crap........ LOL!

Hats off to your wife!

Why does Rob want to see your nipples! I kind of thought you should have put on a shirt. LOL

You have a awesome girl there, you lucky guy.

Kenny

I'm kinda hurt now that you didn't bring them along when you picked up the Dart. Pretty lady you have there!

After are BBQ this past weekend My wife Melanie is doing good. Raised $400.00 and took some empties donated to the beer store. Shes sittin at $900 remaining to go. Thanks to you who have helped out here at FABO shes getting closer every day. BTW the hair will be cut in a couple weeks. Will post pics

-
Back