Mighty Demon Carb & Accelerator cable bracket issues

-

Mopardude

Reaction score
What are people using for an accellerator cable bracket on the mighty demon carbs? My bracket I was using from Bouchillion performance I can not reuse because of the curved base of the carb it has no way of supporting itself so the first time you press the pedal down it just pivots forward. I can not use a stock bracket because I have an airgap intake plus if I did modify the stock bracket to fit it probably wouldn't be high enough anyways. Any suggestions?

I use the Lokar cable but Don at FBO Systems
has a throttle bracket for the Demons

Don is who I bought the carb from I wish he would have told me that he has a bracket. He told me my Edelbrock setup would hook right up to the Demon. :angryfir:

Do you need the throttle lever on the carb or the cable bracket that bolts to the manifold? AR Engineering makes both and thats who Don gets his from. If you need one, I got a few.

That is so true! I have a brother who fabs Firetrucks also, but he is out of town this week.

There was an old dodge ambullance or equipment truck for sale last summer aroiund here. It was nice rust free and still fuctional. They only wanted 6,000 for it if I remember right.

-
Back