Milan Michigan Heads Up Racing Series

-

Bobzilla

Reaction score
Anyone within driving distance of Milan Dragway in Milan Michigan should try to make it out to one of the Heads Up Racing Series events held the first Saturday of each month during the summer. There is one more coming up in October, which I think is the weekend of the 5th and 6th. One qualifying round takes place on Friday, then two qualifying rounds Saturday morning followed by eliminations.

I should be there with hopes of seeing @ValiantS making some passes in that cool all-motor Valiant.
IMG_0429.jpeg

Anyone within driving distance of Milan Dragway in Milan Michigan should try to make it out to one of the Heads Up Racing Series events held the first Saturday of each month during the summer. There is one more coming up in October, which I think is the weekend of the 5th and 6th. One qualifying round takes place on Friday, then two qualifying rounds Saturday morning followed by eliminations.

I should be there with hopes of seeing @ValiantS making some passes in that cool all-motor Valiant. View attachment 1716301711
Thanks for the props Bob, and thanks for coming by with your brother. I couldn't make a pass because I learned the motor imbalance issue early Sat morning. But I decided to stay until eliminations to trip the beams in-case my competition was broken AND stay around and promote the track making it a 'car show'/visiting with spectators. It was great to talk with so many and I enjoyed their compliments and conversations.

-
Back