missing badging on grille

-

68convert

Reaction score
A while back my father-in-law hit a deer in his 1968 Barracuda. He had to replace what I can only determine to call the radiator cover plate / grille area.
From what I gather after looking at numerous pictures is the 68 had Plymouth written right above the drivers head light but this replacement piece has holes across the whole piece which spelled out P L Y M O U T H which I believe is from a 67 nodel grille. Since I do not know what to call this piece does anyone have spare Plymouth lettering or know what it is called so I can get it replaced?

Thanks in advance,
Steve

ok but I'm not sure which you actually want ...the individual letters or the name plate. 67 had the individual letters and 68-69 used a name plate

the part number for the 68-69 name plate is 3749326 and the numbers for the individual letters are p= 2582767 thru h= 2582774

these numbers may help you find the right parts you need

Right on! Outlaw its the individual letters. So you provided me the part numbers WOOHOO! now the next questions is how do i get those parts.
Is there a website where I can punch in the part number and get the letters sent to me?

Thanks so much

i have a complete set of P-L-Y-M-O-U-T-H letters for a 67, but some are faded or have minor pitting.

to the best of my knowledge, there is an Ebay store that has them...i got some fish for the fenders awhile back and they are of excellent quality....i'll see if i can find the user name, unless someone else knows off hand

Hello green67cuda- The piece is called a header panel.You have a 67,you`re right ,the 68 has the lettering together on the drivers side while 67 spans across the header panel. Hope that helps. ( Like those wheels on your car) . Small bolt pattern? Who makes them?

-
Back