mn midwest mopars car show

-

andy l

Reaction score
mark your calanders June 5-6th Farmington Mn the midwest's biggest Mopar show be there or be square

I'll be there but not sure which car. We still have a few weeks to preregister. Pete

I absolutely can't wait for the show to kick off the season! If anybody is from the Shakopee area I would suggest heading to the Minnesota Valley Rally at Turtle's Car Show on Friday June 4th to kick off what will be an awesome weekend!

We're going also. First time in the new location. Last time we went, in 2002.
It was still at the race track. Took the wife's Dakota R/T, Got second place
in the modified truck.
Won't be as lucky. Taking the Duster this year.
Hope to see everyone. We should have a little get together.

but sunday is the day for deals people will be more willing to sell so they don't have to haul the stuff home

I won't have a car there this year but I will be with my dad, we are bringing a babyblue 66 Satellite to sell in the car corral, see ya there!!

I'm not bringing a car either this year, but I'm still just as excited! Didn't get all the things done to the car that I wanted.

I'm in the campground with the dart. Early morning swaping. I feel like a 65 year old lady hitting up garage sales.

Hey Sam, are you there now? I have some friends staying there tonite, they have a huge RV and maybe a 1970 Challenger, either a plum crazy shaker hood one or a green one with white side strips.

-
Back