Model cars

-

Racingduster

Certified Welder
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone on here could point me in the right direction. I use to build real nice model cars when I was younger. I picked up a model that looks like my dads real 68 Dart that I helped him build years ago. I would like to make a model just like his car for his birthday.

What I'd like to know is (because I have been out of the loop for a while) what companys do you guys use for the best parts? I found some custom parts like resin hood and bumpers and some other add-on parts for what I want to do, but I dont know who has the best stuff.

Does anyone have any information for me?

Thanks

Not too long ago there was a thread on models here. If you search it you might find a lot of info, or at least know who is "in the know" about models. Good luck, sounds like a cool idea.

Competition Resins... dont know about all of what they have but I got some really nice centerlines for the charger I am doing now... and slicks. Search in google and check them out!

Scaleautomag.com is also a great place to get some info/tips and tricks. Forums are pretty good.

-
Back