[FOR SALE] MOPAR A-body low tension hood springs for use with bolt-on fiberglass hoods

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

atomicDog

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Pair of A-body low tension hood springs for use with bolt-on style fiberglass hoods. Fits '67 - '76 A-body cars. $60 shipped to anywhere in the continental USA. If interested in purchasing, PM me. I'm located in Richmond, VA.
A_body_low_tension_hood_springs.jpg

Pair of A-body low tension hood springs for use with bolt-on style fiberglass hoods. Fits '67 - '76 A-body cars. $60 shipped to anywhere in the continental USA. If interested in purchasing, PM me. I'm located in Richmond, VA.View attachment 1715597518

would you mind telling me where you got these springs? i am working on a 440 69 Cuda and i want to do a 69 six pac manifold with the 69 six pack hood scoop or fiberglass hood. it will be several months before i get to that point. i did not know there were lighter torsion springs available for mopar fiberglass hoods that can be used with the OEM hood hinges.

thanks...
jim coster, carnegie, pa

would you mind telling me where you got these springs? i am working on a 440 69 Cuda and i want to do a 69 six pac manifold with the 69 six pack hood scoop or fiberglass hood. it will be several months before i get to that point. i did not know there were lighter torsion springs available for mopar fiberglass hoods that can be used with the OEM hood hinges.

thanks...
jim coster, carnegie, pa
Jim, I've replied to you via PM.

Pair of A-body low tension hood springs for use with bolt-on style fiberglass hoods. Fits '67 - '76 A-body cars. $60 shipped to anywhere in the continental USA. If interested in purchasing, PM me. I'm located in Richmond, VA.View attachment 1715597518

Just wanted to say that I used these springs with a Glasstek fiber glass hood on the 68 Barracuda and the springs are perfect match to the weight of the hood.

Just wanted to say that I used these springs with a Glasstek fiber glass hood on the 68 Barracuda and the springs are perfect match to the weight of the hood.
Thanks for the feedback. Glad the springs worked perfectly for you.

AtomicDog, your inbox is full. Do you still have these hinges? Pm me.

I still have hood springs available, if desired. Please feel free to PM me for info.

Sorry, we could not get together because of email address. Found another source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back