Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Well ladies and gentlemen, a friend dropped off a trailer full of mopar parts at my house today knowing that I would take them. The catch was that I had to have the trailer unloaded in 2 hours. So heres the deal, I now have some big block engines and blocks for sale cheap. Heres the list so far...

1968 383HP block, bare except for the main caps.... $75.00

1969 383 motor, complete except for accesories, has 4 bbl intake manifold and log style exhaust... $100.00

Early 1972 400 block, ("230" thick web casting) with crank, rotating assembly and oil pan...$100.00

1969 383 block, casting is late 69 but the assembly date is 5-28-71 with cast crank and rotating assembly... $75.00

Thats it for now, unless someone needs a 318 or 2. Message here through FABO if you're interested. I'm gonna list them on craigslist also. These are for pickup only unless you would like them delivered to the Mopar nats. Message if you'd like to see any pictures of any of these beauties!!!Thanks for the ad FABO, Geof

Jim, here's a picture of the oil pump area. Geof

100_2095.jpg

OK all, the 400 has been claimed by our own "old Mopars", and will be delivered to the Nats. There's still room in the truck for other stuff too if anybody is interested. I'm gonna be rolling out a lot of stuff to get rid of in the next couple weeks as I'm moving my shop to the new "cudacave", and any and all items I may post could take the ride to the Nats also. I'll keep you informed. Thanks again FABO, Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back