Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   1
Contact seller
These are a pair of disc brake spindles that are officially used on 1973-74 Barracuda's and Challenger's, (E body cars) and 1973-76 Dart's, Valiant's, Duster's, Demon's. (A body cars) These officially came off a 74 Valiant.

They are the spindles with the larger inner wheel bearing diameter, and are the sought after spindle to do the larger 11 3/4 inch rotor disc brake upgrade on 1962 -72 B body cars, 1970-72 E body cars, and 1972 and earlier A body cars.

These spindles have the correct overall height measurement to readily interchange on A, B, E, body automobiles. For you 1972 and earlier A body guys wanting to convert to the larger 4 1/2 inch bolt pattern wheels and brakes, you will need to change your upper control arms to the 73-76 version to use these spindles.
You get all the bearings, grease seals, spindle nuts and washers, all the nuts and bolts, from the donor vehicle, to use when you install these parts.
You won't have to go searching for any missing parts, and spending any more money, at the parts store.
Everything's all there.

I cleaned the spindles, all the nuts and bolts, of 35 years worth of grease and grime, and then soaked them off in a solution of a product called Evaporust to remove all the surface rust from the spindles. Parts are in great condition, Ready for use. This listing is for a pair that i found last week when i made my wrecking yard rounds. So this now is my last pair that i have in stock.

I'm Not interested in any kind of "trades" or "offers" other than my stated price.

$200.00 for everythig in the pictures + the FEDEX'ing to your zip code + 3% Pay Pal

Send me a PM if your a serious buyer, and we can go from there.
Thank's a lot.
Jim V.

Search my other for sale ads, as i also have rebuilt big ball joint, upper control arms, and lower control arms, up for sale.

Attachments

• Disc Spindles 75 Valiant 001 (Copy).jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 559
  • Disc Spindles 75 Valiant 002 (Copy).jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 544
  • Disc Spindles 75 Valiant 004.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 525
I also have the disc brake gravel shields that i can sell, that are used with these spindles.
Also have disc brake proportioning valves, with all the hard lines to the master cylinder, for either power brake, or manual brake applications.

All my UCA's and LCA's have now sold, that i spoke about in the last sentence, in the above ad.
Thank's a lot, forabodiesonly, buyers.
Jim V.

Pictures of the gravel shields, from the above spindles.
$40.00 + the mailman + 3% Pay Pal
Jim V.

Attachments

• Gravel Shields 73-76 001 (Small).jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 352
This pair of spindles have now sold.

But i have found another pair, up in Carson City, that are now up for sale.

Just like the ones pictured. All cleaned up, ready for paint, and installation.
Everything's all there, ready for use.

I also have a pair of LCA's and UCA's and sway bar, from that car, that i am in the process of cleaning up, (rebuilding) and getting ready for sale.
Jim V.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back