-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparboi431

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Very rare edelbrock chrysler part number intake manifold. This product has been discontinued for 40 years. It is a street tunnel ram made for an mopar rb engine 413/426/440. Ive had this part for over 20 years so dont low ball me because I can sit on it for another 20 years. And I did do my research before putting the price up and i do know what its worth.Asking 1000$ or best offer you pay shipping

Attachments

• new.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,695
  • new2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,716
  • new3.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 1,674
  • new4.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 1,701
  • new5.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 1,690
I think the price is very reasonable. I wish I could afford it just to hang on the wall. It spews awesomeness.

What is that black crud that would be below the front carb? Was there supposed to be more below the others?

Cool looking piece. They sure liked their long intake runners back in the day.

It's a air danm as per the DC performance book on helping air/fuel flow.

Tell me why its still for sale? maybe cause no one is willing to give that extra dollar for this part plus its in original condition no one sprayed it its still original paint from the factory so maybe this should be in a museum

I've never owned one, but have friends that have had them. They are not that rare, althought a non-repaired top is. If you had the other two tops (4bbl, and 2-4bbl) then it might go closer to $1000. But, it's got the one dam in it. I would only buy an unmodified one. It's easy to remove, but detracts IMO from the value. The last 6bbl one I know of he bought as a brand new, never bolted down, unmodified, and it was $750. That was four years ago when people could run up credit or at least had some extra money. I don't think you'll get a grand in this market. JMO, you never know. Might try sticking it on Moparts or Racingjunk.com too.

I've never owned one, but have friends that have had them. They are not that rare, althought a non-repaired top is. If you had the other two tops (4bbl, and 2-4bbl) then it might go closer to $1000. But, it's got the one dam in it. I would only buy an unmodified one. It's easy to remove, but detracts IMO from the value. The last 6bbl one I know of he bought as a brand new, never bolted down, unmodified, and it was $750. That was four years ago when people could run up credit or at least had some extra money. I don't think you'll get a grand in this market. JMO, you never know. Might try sticking it on Moparts or Racingjunk.com too.
so true ...market value is 500.00 at this time...been one on ebay a month now for 600 no sale...good luck on the sale

.............The market is not very good at all......but i agree, ur gonna be hard pressed to get over $500.00 fir it......I dont hardly even think of the very rare stuff i have stored away...............kim.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back