Mopar EV soundtrack

-
Gag me with a sharp tined fork. It's not bad enough that they brought out the second generation charger as a 4 door, then they electrify it and add fake engine sounds.
:bs_flag:

It's an improvement over the first public demonstration. Still needs a V8 though.

Take away V8 when Ford and Chevy keep investing producing V8? Then try to peddle EV musclecars with starting prices in the 60s? Like who do they think the target buyers are for these things? Young ppl can't afford and old ppl want a V8? Most EV buyers will buy a Tesla not a Dodge?

I saw they will offer a 2 door hatch back. Thats a great feature I give them credit for that. Can get a straight 6 turbo prob auto trans only. Supposed to be a 6 turbo with 550 hp option prob for some crazy high price.

Not seeing how these will be a sales success.

The exterior sounds actually aren't bad. Interior and idle are weak and pointless.

Still needs a V8 though.
AND two less doors!@!
Like who do they think the target buyers are for these things?
They don't care and/or think we are stupid. The people who own Chrysler now have an agenda to push.
Just like Bud Light and Dillon Mulvaney. That cost then several billion dollars. They think we are stupid and will buy into whatever they tell us to buy into.

-
Back