-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkykd

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Starting this weekend I'm helping a friend get rid of some parts he has been collecting sence he was 14 years old. I can get A, B, E body parts. 4 speeds, 440 motors, 440 parts, body parts, it goes on and on. If you are looking for something let me know and I will look for it. He has a junk yard of Mopar. I have free access to get what I want to sell. I was told to get a truck load, sell it and come get another one.

I need a gas cap for a '76 Scamp...nothing specific as long as it fits :)

What is small b/p rallys, there are some rallys out there, I'm not sure about there sure grip, I bought the last sure grip the other day. 4 darts, demon and 2 dusters where sold in the last month so I can't get any parts off those. I have to go through a 2 bedroom old house that is all storage for parts. There are other properties and buildings and semi trailors full off stuff but I nave not got the o.k. to go through that stuff. I will know more this week end.

I am interested in a front bumper for a 71/72 Dart or Demon and a rear bumper from a 71/72 Demon or Duster. I am looking for something that does not need to be rechromed and is not faded.

Jack

I'm looking for a low mileage 426 hemi with a crossram intake for cheap....let me know if he has anything like that lying around.
It can be a warranty block, I don't care....yes, I'm dreaming.

Grab up any 68-69 barracuda chrome windshield trim front/rear that you can get your hands on.
Any 67-69 barracuda grilles/headlight bezels, tail light bezels or tail panels, emblems, trim, doo dads.

I can use a 67 barracuda fender script in good condition. also a sure grip rear end chunk.

I need a clean 1967 Barracuda fastback decklid without rust. Please PM me if you have one available. Dents can be dealt with, color doesnt matter. Thanks!

Bell housing for a 65 D200 with a poly 318. Has to be the original hydraulic clutch type....and be cheap.

I need these fender emblems from a 65 dart. Both left and right

Attachments

• IMG_0537.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 2,062
WOW!!!!! that list is long!!!!! I will wait until this guy gets caught up before I let him know what I need. He looks as though he will busy for some time to come.

curious to see exactly what was hoarded. I'm watching & looking for the 69 convertible items. Lawrence

Greetings! I am in need of a passenger side headlight ring/bezel for a '66 Plymouth Valiant 2dr Sedan. Also looking for beauty rings for the wheels, 13". Thanks and keep it positive!

need 1970 4 speed reverse lock out linkage
a body big block kick down linkage
893 oil pan
(69 Dart) a body console tach harness
thanks

are there any f bodies?? am looking for t bar tops for 1977 and a drivers door arm rest. also a grill for the same year volare. close patterned design. pm me with any info, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back