Mopar Hoader selling some parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Evansville,in. 47714. No goose chase here, but think what you want. I will be there all weekend digging for parts, I have alot of B body parts to look for. NO big block bell housing, I do know that they are all gone. No 4 speed flywheels, all gone. I'm not sure what a NP 4 speed is. There are over 10 4 speeds there that I do know. Various types but all are 23 spline. He keeps the 18 spline for his race cars.

im looking for 63 dart front arm rests,,long ones,, been told same as 60s C body rears,,,

also any 1940s dodge cars??

Looking for cuda gills (all of them) in good shape, take that section of fender with 6inches around the gills. Also looking for a complete shaker hood setup with cold air door and all Hook ups including the levers under the dash. Prefer the setup to be from a small black (for the base plate) but will take for any size motor. Thanks in advance!

sparkykd,if you need help identifying parts,or hauling,give me a yell,i'm over in henderson.be glad to assist.

I,m interested in a 4 speed console for my 73 Dart Sport.Anything?

to my knowledge no consoles in later A bodies with a stick,,,you would have to use one from a 69 and the hard to find shifter arm,,,

i dont know if the arm is being reproduced...

Ok here goes with my list. 69 cuda notch back trunk lid, 69 cuda tail lights, 69 340 valve covers, 69 4sdp console, ashtray for the same console, and 69 cuda grills specifically I need the plastics in the grills, but take a complete grill. If you pm me included your email and we can communicate that way. Good luck, it looks like yer gonna be busy!!

Thanks
4spdragtop

i need a complete rally dash wiring harness for a 70-71 duster or dart please send pics and price

Switching over my '72 duster from a three speed to a four speed and need a drive shaft to accommodate it. I got the yoke and it is lager than the original for the u joints.

I need a nice set of all 4 gold armrest pads for a 64 to 66 Barracuda, a set of gold seat belts & the belts to hold down the folded rear seat for the same car, the plastic dash bezel that fits to the left of the instrument panel on a 64 manual trans Barracuda, a good set of backup light lenses for a 64 or 65 Barracuda or 65 Valiant, plus I'm sure there's a lot more I can't think of.

Sparkykd. I would do what your friend suggested. Just get a truck load of stuff and post what you have. Then go for truck load 2. You are getting request that seems like will be running you all over looking for 1 thing. I live about 30 Miles south of E-ville, if you need help.

I thought I would get an idea of what people needed, I had no Idea I would get this kind of response, I got a huge response on forbbodies also. I'm going to do the best I can for people that sent a request. It will be a big job but it is a good deal for me and I have more time then money. I would like to say thanks to the website for free ad space, what a great site. I will be getting a gold membership to help support this site. People please bare with me and I will try to sort through things and try to get some of these parts out. The object is to sell these parts, we don't want to give them away but my buddy Rusty wanted to make sure people got a decent price also. I'm not a expert on the cars and parts so I will be reaching out to this board on help with info and identification of parts. Just be honest and sincere and hopefully we can have a good time with this. Rusty quite dealing with people because of the attitudes and hassles of dealing with people and reached out to me to help him get rid of some of his stuff. Thanks

Yea I will get pics, I can't run out to his house constantly, he is real funny about people being there and needs the room, so parts must leave. He is a very private person. I will get lots of info and pics.

looking for 67 cuda fastback front fenders, header panel, lower valance. steering wheel,and some sort of factory buckts. im interior is while and in decent shape so hopin to find some good lookin used ones so they dont need new covers and stand out. or if ya got one with all black interior not perfect. let me know
thanks. good luck with the hunt

Looking for a manual steering, floor shift column for my new Demon project :D

Good luck finding all those parts!

j

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back