Mopar Hoader selling some parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a manual steering, floor shift column for my new Demon project :D Also need the drivers side rear quarter window.

Good luck finding all those parts!

j

very nice doghouse off 64 signet body is 66. Was told 273 was not locked up in the car. Good rear glass, doors lloked good, quarters and floors are bad. Was told trim and interior in in the garage and mostly complete. Set of American racing small bolt pattern wheels. Could sell complete, or will part ot out.

Attachments

• 64 020.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 423
  • 64 021.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 441
  • 64 022.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 436
  • 64 023.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 424
  • 64 024.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 429
  • 64 033.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 437
  • 64 028.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 430
  • 64 029.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 423
  • 64 036.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 448
  • 64 037.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 436
if you could pm me a price on a manual steering box shipped to 11769? I know your busy so ill wait my turn in line.

once i saw the wheels on that car,the jeep,and the cream colored malibu,i know exactly where the guy is............been there before.

Looking for 1970 Dart Custom/GT Door Panels - any color.
F4 Green Arm Rest Pads and Deluxe Steering Wheel.
Also need Glove Box Door Emblem "Dart Custom"

PM pics with prices and shipping to 31030.

Thanks!
Later,
Bruce B.

I am looking for a driver's side arm rest (base & pad) that measures approx. 12 inches long, and the two interior carpet hold down trim pieces. If you can track those down and send pix, I am definitely interested. THANKS!

Thanks for taking on such a job. My request would be the kick down linkage for a '65, 4 bbl 273. Mainly the rod that connects between the tranny, to the rod at the back of the engine block. Also if I may, if you found a Carter carb, either 3854, or a 4120 that's in rebuild-able condition. Thanks!!

im with bruce on the armrest pads and dark green sun visors for a 70 dart aswell also looking for a 68-70 woodgrain steering wheel with a dark green horn button
thanks
Terry

I know your list is very long and has a ton of requests but I too am in need of a couple of parts. The good thing is that I am formerly from Indy and am up there all the time. So shipping wont be needed. As for parts,,I am looking for mirrors for a 65' Barracuda. Both the driver fender and the pass door. And just for poops and hahas how much for the Jeep?

I purchased parts from Kit and am quite happy with the experience.
Something important to remember is that not everybody lives by their computer, people have real lives.
I'm sure, from dealing with Kit, that he will follow through with parts if he can find you what you need, but he doesnt have access to the parts at all times.

I have an original Carter 4299S it is off a H code 383. Had it rebuilt and on the car but I was not happy with it and took it off last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back