Not open for further replies.

Demonracer

71 Demon 00 Ram 16 Chrysler 300S 05 Caravan
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Contact seller
Does anyone out there have a copy of the Mopar Performance Manual that has the details of 340 block modifications for installing a solid roller cam?

I have a handful of mopar books. Do you have an exact name, date, author, or photo of the cover so we know what you're looking for? There's no way I can go through a 24" stack of books to look for your info, but with some help I might be able to find it.

Is this what you are looking for? from the 9th addition?

Attachments

• Roller mod.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 500
Steven190, the attachment will not open, try sending it by PM.

Thanks,

Bill S.

upload_2018-7-18_9-0-6.png

upload_2018-7-18_9-1-22.png

Dave, that is the instructions I'm looking for. How much to send me a copy?

Hey Bill,
That was Steven190's attachment as opened. I tried to copy/paste them as pictures but the site resizes them.
You can't open the attachment on your phone or computer?

Just to offer a personal opinion - I did the tube peening in the oil galley once a looooong time ago and I swore I'd never do it again. Too much trouble for minimal gains.

I have the instructions from Herb McCandless , the drills , the ream and the peening tool.

I chose not to tube the galleys on my current project because the lifters I am using are Hippos

I appreciate the comments & suggestions. I duplicating a block that made 623 HP at the flywheel & went 9.40's in a 2800lb car. The original block was done by Hensley in Tennessee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back