Mopar Nationals 2020 cancelled today...

-

mobileparts

Reaction score
Sadly, another one bites the dust for 2020.
Mopar Nationals, Columbus / Hebron Ohio cancelled the August 7 - 9, 2020
Show today.
This year just keeps getting worse..... Somehow, we need to keep our chins up....... Bee safe, everyone.....
(Bee is Mopar for Be !!!!)

Last edited:
Heads up, some hotels aren't wanting to cancel reservations.
that "rape rate" is to good to give up. I read it was $7.6 Mill hit to the local economy.

I'm starting to wonder if the Hot Rod Power Tour is going to be a go yet this year, already been postponed once, chances are the hotels won't be eager to refund room rentals either.

I had planned to take my son to see WWE RAW back in May. Needless to say it was postponed until October. With the way things are right now I asked him if he still wanted to go and he said that he was more of a Smackdown guy and wasn't all that excited about going into town with all the idiots running around. Smart kid for 8.

Anyway, I requested a refund from Ticketmaster and their website indicated that my refund would not be processed for at least 30 days due to so many events being cancelled and/or rescheduled.

David Freiburger announced last week that the Hot Rod Power Tour was cancelled this year as well

I'm starting to wonder if the Hot Rod Power Tour is going to be a go yet this year, already been postponed once, chances are the hotels won't be eager to refund room rentals either.

Another big one cancelled. I hope our Mopar Max event doesn't get shut down the end of August.

Show today.
This year just keeps getting worse..... Somehow, we need to keep our chins up....... Bee safe, everyone.....

Show today.

2020 got off to a real shitty start with the death of Rush drummer Neil Peart in January and it just got worse from then on....

image.jpeg

-
Back