Mopar Nats Columbus, Ohio

-

OllieDemon45

Reaction score
Who all is going to the Mopar Nats this next weekend?

My Dad and I are going, it will be my first time at Columbus. Last time I went it was still at the Indy Raceway Park.

Does anyone know if Cass or anyone from DR. Diff will be there? Might Email to confirm as well.

I'm taking my wagon so i can pickup some new axles and possibly a suregrip unit and who knows what else i'll find for my Demon.

Looking forward to it!

I'll be there. Haven't seen Dr Diff for a couple years but I haven't been actually looking for them either. I need to talk to them also.

I'll be going down Thursday morning from Ontario Canada. Will be riding in my buddies '69 Charger R/T. Can't miss it. Black with a bright yellow bumblebee stripe.

I'll be there ....we are gettin the band back together

20220714_204052.jpg

7428 (3).jpeg

214920655_10219483831541763_4426262446304649298_n.jpg

20220814_101540.jpg

I'm here. Made a couple of laps thru the swap meet today and picked up some things. Be back tomorrow and Saturday. Leaving fairly early Sunday to go home.

:thumbsup:

Man, what a great weekend! The weather this weekend was the best I've ever experienced at The Mopar Nationals. I picked up a floor pan and trunk floor from Ted Stephens for my Duster, got some heavy duty parts from Rick Allison for the 518 I'm going to put in my 88 D100, got some good gaskets and door wind lace/rubber from DMT for the 65 Barracuda, stocked up on sandpaper and long handle engine brushes from the tool vendors, campaigned to all of the big vendors that should have some pull, to get Orange 340 Pie Tins reproduced. I got to talk to @65 Dartman , @HemiDenny , picked up the mirrors I bought from @j061093409 and met the King of keys, @gunbunny . There wasn't an open swap spot anywhere...full fence to fence, road to road! Some had prices that were :realcrazy: but there were deals to be had. I picked up some 70-71 3 speed wiper linkage for $40 after just asking a price on some at another spot that was $300! It's been a fun weekend, and now all I gotta do is get the Duster full floor pan out of my room, into the elevator and down 3 floors and into my truck without dropping it on my foot and cutting my toes off cause I'll have flip flops on, lol.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

It was a great weekend! You’re absolutely right about the weather, I may have gotten a sun burnt, lol.
I was hoping for a few more bigger vendors for some axles and rear end parts, but I can always order online.
The racing was pretty good too.
Good luck with your floor pan/toes and safe travels!

Great show this year. Crowd was bigger than it’s been in a while. Weather was perfect. Picked up a few things in the swap meet. Car corral had some really good buys this year. Not an a body but my brother picked up this 63 willys gladiator. Runs perfect, all original and extremely solid.

IMG_9312.png

Went Friday only. "Had to meet with the OG's" at the HDK display. My Duster isn't finished, and I've displayed all my other junk, so I took my Hellcat on it's first road-trip.
The company was great, as always...the food terrific, and always stellar cars. Next year, I'll take Krusty, God willing.

Me Mopar Nats 2024.jpg

Hellcat 24 Nats.jpg

Man, what a great weekend! The weather this weekend was the best I've ever experienced at The Mopar Nationals. I picked up a floor pan and trunk floor from Ted Stephens for my Duster, got some heavy duty parts from Rick Allison for the 518 I'm going to put in my 88 D100, got some good gaskets and door wind lace/rubber from DMT for the 65 Barracuda, stocked up on sandpaper and long handle engine brushes from the tool vendors, campaigned to all of the big vendors that should have some pull, to get Orange 340 Pie Tins reproduced. I got to talk to @65 Dartman , @HemiDenny , picked up the mirrors I bought from @j061093409 and met the King of keys, @gunbunny . There wasn't an open swap spot anywhere...full fence to fence, road to road! Some had prices that were :realcrazy: but there were deals to be had. I picked up some 70-71 3 speed wiper linkage for $40 after just asking a price on some at another spot that was $300! It's been a fun weekend, and now all I gotta do is get the Duster full floor pan out of my room, into the elevator and down 3 floors and into my truck without dropping it on my foot and cutting my toes off cause I'll have flip flops on, lol.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Man I'm glad you stopped by. The whole weekend was kind of a blur. I stayed busy all weekend.
Don't know if I'm the King of Keys, but I sure do have a lot of them.
You're right, there wasn't an open swap spot anywhere. The foot traffic was lighter, in the swap Saturday, than I think it should have been, but there sure seemed to be a pretty good crowd at the track, and in the car show.
Overall I made some money so I'll be back.

@OllieDemon45 Made it home safe and sound with all 10 toes, and didn't put a scratch on the floor pan. I probably had forty feet of tie downs zig zagged back and forth across it to keep it in the truck...lol.

@gunbunny I made many more laps by your spot, and you were busy about every time! I saw a guy unloading boxes right behind Ted Stephens tent, and one said NOS keys. I hung around and looked at them, but don't know that they really were. They looked like they were made last week...lol. I figured you'd see them if you had time to get out and around.

Went Friday only. "Had to meet with the OG's" at the HDK display. My Duster isn't finished, and I've displayed all my other junk, so I took my Hellcat on it's first road-trip.
The company was great, as always...the food terrific, and always stellar cars. Next year, I'll take Krusty, God willing.

View attachment 1716287756
View attachment 1716287757

We look forward to it......heck, we might even let you buy! (if you loose the flip) BTW, loved the sneak peek of Crusty details. After all, it's all about the details.

-
Back