Mopar Nats Hebron Ohio

-
Agree, I won't send in registration until late June even though I have the form laying right here on my desk now.

It’s not up to the management or track but up to the OH governor

Don't know about the Nats, but the Hot Rod Power tour just rescheduled for the last week of August, and the second stop on the Tour is at National Trail Raceway. This was a change from the previous route that was announced.

Dragway 42 is having an event May 30-31 by invitation only. Driver and one crew member only. $200 entry fee. A N/SS friend of mine got invited. Only 111 cars.
Really, bracket racing is somewhat of a solo event. Easy to keep distance between racers. Seems an owner could hold races and follow the rules.

Carlisle is the same weekend as our family week at Lake Cumberland so I wont make it again! Hell, never have made it however I mailed my entry to the Nats today.

We are racing in Alabama 10/10/2020 #MoparVsBrandXstreetcarShowdown.... 10am Jakes Dragstrip Danville, AL

Mopar Vs BrandX Techcard 2020.jpg

Staging Lanes.jpg

Putting my vendor application and check in the mail today. Guess we’ll be there unless there are some last minute changes!

My brother called to get our tickets and they said you have to wear a mask. 6feet apart. Even at the campground. So, we aren’t going. It’s been on the downslope for years now(dodge doesn’t even show up). We are guessing it’s gonna be a down year.

My brother called to get our tickets and they said you have to wear a mask. 6feet apart. Even at the campground. .

if you have a breathing difficulty and you can’t wear a mask, you can’t be asked why not - at least that’s the way it is here in Virginia. If so there in OH, lots of people will have breathing issues i suspect.

In Ohio, masks are an unenforced mandate in certain county's.
In short, they have this mandate in place, but the way the Ohio laws work, it's unenforceable because the police can't enforce something that isn't a law. Health Dept has to enforce it, but they aren't peace officers so they can't do much except ask you to wear a mask.
This places enforcement solely on the venue, and I can't see them enforcing it at all. Most they can do is tell you wear it or leave.
Besides, National Trails is in Licking Co which is not a mandate county.

I saw that last night. I’m disgusted over this. I’ve been going every year for 30 years now. I would think people could gather in an outside environment and do it safely. I guess the only time we could gather in masses is if we are rioting and protesting. If you are doing that, you are immune to the virus.

Got an email from the Nats concerning did I want to roll over what I paid for my vendor spots to next year or did I want a Refund. Decided to roll it over. The email implied there might be a proce increase next year which I don’t doubt!

I saw that last night. I’m disgusted over this. I’ve been going every year for 30 years now. I would think people could gather in an outside environment and do it safely. I guess the only time we could gather in masses is if we are rioting and protesting. If you are doing that, you are immune to the virus.

Maybe we could have a "protest" scheduled for that weekend and then turn it into the Nats.... :steering:

(We went to a protest and a car show broke out...) :D

They better watch how much they raise prices
We are all dying off and younger people aren’t going like we did in the day

-
Back