Status
Not open for further replies.

Valiant63

Early A-body Valiants
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
I have several unopened boxes of plastic car models by different manufacturers that I wish to sell. All of these I have had for more than 20 years. I can sell these individually at $25 each, or I can sell the entire lot of them for $250. For the Jo-Han Superbird I am wanting $60. Let me know which ones you're interested in.
Orlando, Florida area

1221181446.jpg

I have several unopened boxes of plastic car models by different manufacturers that I wish to sell. All of these I have had for more than 20 years. I can sell these individually at $25 each, or I can sell the entire lot of them for $250. For the Jo-Han Superbird I am wanting $60. Let me know which ones you're interested in.
Orlando, Florida area

View attachment 1715264771
I'm looking for a 66 valiant but i'll be real happy for a 66 barracuda

I'm looking for a 66 valiant but i'll be real happy for a 66 barracuda

Very spendy kits, especially the stock 66 Barracuda. They never made a 66 Valiant kit but they did make a 66 Valiant promo and some say it’s the rarest MoPar promo ever made and they sell for big bucks!!! You can buy a 66 Valiant resin kit but those need more work than plastic model kits and are usually made for more skilled builders than the plastic ones...I have a couple I bought, one is stock and the other is the Hairy Canary funny car one.

Very spendy kits, especially the stock 66 Barracuda. They never made a 66 Valiant kit but they did make a 66 Valiant promo and some say it’s the rarest MoPar promo ever made and they sell for big bucks!!! You can buy a 66 Valiant resin kit but those need more work than plastic model kits and are usually made for more skilled builders than the plastic ones...I have a couple I bought, one is stock and the other is the Hairy Canary funny car one.
So how much do you want for the 66 baracuda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back