Mopar Only Shows

-
Find some local FABO members,start a weekly/monthly get together.Small at 1st, best use of time with people you appreciate.You you click,it will groe by word of mouth.

Dallas, Ft Worth Mini Nats..............110 Mopars this Sat, the parking lot did have some nice looking Fords and Chevys............

We have an All Mopars show coming up on Sept 15th in Minnesota. I tried to start a thread about it but the moderators must have taken it down. The show is free. It is a Top 21, with free dash plaques to the first 125 cars. We will have prizes and a pig roast. Show runs 9am to Noon at the Automotorplex in Chanhassen.

I like all makes and models but at this show we park non-Mopar in spectator parking.

We are expecting over 300 cars. Hope to see you at the show.

I thought it was to make the dealers - sponsors happy to promote their new cars they sell everyday

Does this mean there will be Fiats at the shows now?

I think if a show is billed as Mopar only then it should be Mopar only. I used to go to Monster Mopar back when it was a one day thing and the night before they would have a Mopar vs the world drag night so everyone could run, but on show day it was Mopars only.
I also believe that any Mopar no matter when it was made should be welcome,including AMC's (Gremlins are cool)
If anybody is going to be allowed it should be billed as a Mopar club sponsered car show and everybody can come.

I agree that If it's promoted as a Mopar only show. Than Mopars only! But if
you let in others, have a seprate section.
I don't know about you guys. I'm tired of seeing all the belly button Camaro's
55-57 Chevys. Also lately there have been a over flow of late models.
I go to a "Old car show". I don't want to see NEW Mustangs, Camaros and
even new Challengers.
How about cars 20 years old and older at shows? Thats what I want to see.
Went to a small show last sunday. Only about 8 classes. Really messed up
in year and style of car. About 65-70 cars. There was 7-8 Mopars there.
There was a 62 Plymouth Sport Fury convert was a factory 413 cross
ram engine. Not one Mopar won anything. A craped out 67 Buick 4dr. won
peoples choise. This thing was a big POS.
I am about done with all the small shows. I will only go to the larger ones.
Mopar shows and the ones put on by some magazines.
I'm not out for trophies. I have enough. Just want to go to a show and have
fun with people I know and are interested in the same things. MOPARS.

-
Back