MOPAR owners beware ...

-
YAWN......what a waste of time and energy to listen to this dipshit...LOL

Night Night.....I have to take a nova.....(****)

:bootysha::bootysha:you have more **** with you than A Xmas turkey!!!! you have to show me........has this piece ever been to a track I doubt it !!!!!!! kids..............:angry7::angry7::angry7:

Don't like the video or the car. Novas of this era are my favorite of the, everyone one in the entire world owns one, muscle car. Just don't like the fit and finish of this Nova. I can go to ANY cruise in America on ANY given weekend and see Chevies just like the one, way to common for me.

The bozzo claims it has DEVASTATED Mecedes Benz's,Corvettes,Ferrarri's,Mustang's,sport cars,blah,blah,bla,but he didn't mention any Mopars. I guess his bad *** ride isn't that good. He also was pointing out the rust spots and he was looking at the rocker panel and called it a quarter panel.
Thanks for the Saturday morning comic relief.

"Mopar owners beware " Of what ? The fact that there are wannabes out there or the fact that they might post here ? We are aware and we feel your pain. We'll do anything we can to help you get in a mopar too. Good luck

No offense.....but is that guy handicapped? LOL.....seriously...someone needs to punch the guy and tell him to stop trying to use so many big words and get his head out of his *** and just say plain and simple.....its a big block nova....needs some work....make offer... TADA!!!!!.

Notice......in his list of cars it has "devastated" did he not once mention a mopar HAHAHAHAHA

Are you kidding, this is a great drinking game video. Take a drink every time this guy says "THIS CAR". Just make sure you have enough booze to last the entire video LOL.
AL

"When we built this car, we aimed for simplicity"

"The carburetor is a 850csfm mighty demon annual discharge carburetor so instead of having the old dogleg boosters it has the helical discharge where it mists at 850cfm the fuel mix into the engine"

"The car has solid mechanical lifters and... and... and rollers on the top & bottom"

"These heads each a piece will flow 360 cubic feet per minute for air, they were bench tested & flowed and exactingly honed to be perfect for this engine"

"This car has a very high lift cam, and ah... point 715 with 3/4 duration with a great idle"

WOW......... now get back in yer hole

caddyshack1.jpg

Sir, please drop the crack pipe or we will be forced to shoot you......

It also has the dual purpose fuel line/ torque strap. I'm no expert but would you want the fuel line that tight, from the fender well. You know what Nova means in Spanish? No Go.

I admit, I've owned two chevies in my life time a 65 chevy II and a 72 cramarrow(and tons of mopars). This guy is a complete moron,this Nova is butt ugly , just my opinion. I could not watch the whole thing because my breakfast came up into my mouth a couple of times.

I my Little Tikes 3- in 1 Trike can beat your chevy Lets run for pinks!!!!!

-
Back