-
Status
Not open for further replies.

65GT360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have a complete 360 Mopar Performance crate motor with less than 200 miles on it. It is basically new and has been broken in then driven around town. The compression ratio with these heads is 9.5 to 1.

Mopar Performance 360 pre magnum crate engine
Flat top 20 over speed pro coated pistons
Cast Mopar 3.58 crank
Mopar cast rods
Mopar purple shaft solid flat tappet 557" lift cam 296 duration
Mopar solid lifters
Mopar double roller timing chain
Mopar windage tray
Mopar hi volume oil pump
5 quart Mopar pan and pickup
Mopar M1 single plane intake
Mopar timing cover with fuel pump hole
New Mopar water pump
Mopar 360 balancer
Mopar Indy head 2.02 intake 1.60 exhaust stainless valves
Three angle valve job Isky solid dual 575" lift springs heads milled
To boost up compression to 9.5 from 9 to 1.

Going with a 406 Mopar short block with Indy heads. Asking $4000 shipped to the 48 states. Pm if you need pics

I guess since it was the 380 HP crate engine that with the milled heads and solid cam it's around 400 HP and 400 plus pounds of torque. Never had it on the Dyno though. Thanks

The highest HP pre-Magnum (Commando - with rocker shafts) complete crate engine that Mopar sold was rated at 360 hp, had a .484" cam and 308/576 style OEM heads with the big valves. That was about 20 years ago.

Did it start out as a pre-Magnum short block from Mopar with the cam & heads added?

Yes that was a 9 to 1 comp. Short block with the heads and purple shaft cam. The heads were bought from Indy head complete with 2.02/1.60 valves. Thanks

Can only send pics if you leave your email or phone number not pm. The Mopar crate engines are 20 over not standard bore from my experience. Located in Alameda Ca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back